Company’S Increasing Performances Through Social Responsibility Programmes (Sr) Towards Employees
AbstractSocially responsible actions of the companies can be performed not only to society but also to its employees, which can help increase the company’s performance. In this article we have identified various ways of achieving social responsibility programmes to employees, being outlined a number of benefits both for the company and for its employees, too.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
social responsibility; company performance; human resources manager; sustainable development; SMEs.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurelian Virgil Baluta, 2013. "From Equality of Opportunity to Profit. Practices of Companies in Romania to Ensure Equality of Opportunity and Avoid Discrimination Cases to Achieve Economic Goals," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 150-154, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.