The Information Content of Dividend and Capital Structure Policies
AbstractDividend and capital structure policies interact to provide significant predictive information about the firm's future cash flow. This study furnishes empirical evidence that supports the free-cash flow hypothesis concerning the agency effects of dividend and capital structure changes.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Financial Management Association in its journal Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331 Tampa, FL 33620
Web page: http://www.fma.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basil Al-Najjar, 2009. "Dividend behaviour and smoothing new evidence from Jordanian panel data," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 182-197, August.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Bilal, Muhammad & Shafi, Haroon & Ullah, Ikram & Rehman, Kashif-Ur-, 2010. "Patterns of capital structure and dividend policy in Pakistani corporate sector and their impact on organization performance," MPRA Paper 40658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azhagaiah Ramachandran & Veeramuthu Packkirisamy, 2010. "The Impact of Firm Size on Dividend Behaviour: A Study With Reference to Corporate Firms across Industries in India," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 049-078.
- Khaled Hussainey & Khaled Aljifri, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms and capital structure in UAE," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 145-160.
- Sabur Mollah, 2011. "Do emerging market firms follow different dividend policies?: Empirical investigation on the pre- and post-reform dividend policy and behaviour of Dhaka Stock Exchange listed firms," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 118-135, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.