Monetary policy in the early 1980s
AbstractAn abstract for this article is not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marvin Goodfriend & Gary Anderson & Anil Kashyap & George Moore & Richard D. Porter, 1984. "A weekly perfect foresight model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 84-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tinsley, Peter A, et al, 1982. "Policy Robustness: Specification and Simulation of a Monthly Money Market Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 829-56, November.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1985.
"On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 570-97, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986. "On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting," NBER Working Papers 1596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hetzel, Robert L, 1981. "The Federal Reserve System and Control of the Money Supply in the 1970s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 31-43, February.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1997.
"Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model,"
9713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J., 2000. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 51-86.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory and Econometrics 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.