Competition among bank regulators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward J. Kane, 1996. "Foundations of financial regulation," Proceedings 511, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1996:i:may:p:308-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward S. Prescott, 2001. "Regulating bank capital structure to control risk," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 35-52.
- Richard J. Rosen, 2001. "Do regulators search for the quiet life? the relationship between regulators and the regulated in banking," Working Paper Series WP-01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Malatesta, Paul H., 1989. "The wealth effects of second-generation state takeover legislation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 291-322, December.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & JÃ¶rg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Regulatory Capture in Banking," IMF Working Papers 06/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Whalen, Gary W., 2008. "The impact of preemption of the Georgia Fair Lending Act by the OCC on national and state banks and the dual banking system," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 772-791, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.