AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1991. "Do bank holding companies act as "sources of strength" for their bank subsidiaries?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-18.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994.
"Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000. "Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria.
- William R. Keeton, 1990. "Bank holding companies, cross-bank guarantees, and source of strength," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 54-67.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1994:i:may:p:85-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Keeley & Barbara A. Bennett, 1988. "Corporate separateness," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun3.
- Anthony Cornyn & Gerald Hanweck & Stephen Rhoades & John Rose, 1986. "An analysis of the concept of corporate separateness in BHC regulation from an economic perspective," Proceedings 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Are Banks Dead? Or Are the Reports Greatly Exaggerated?,"
NBER Working Papers
5045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994. "Are banks dead? Or are the reports greatly exaggerated?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-23.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994. "Are banks dead? or, are the reports greatly exaggerated?," Working Papers 531, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1986:p:174-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994. "Are banks dead? or, are the reports greatly exaggerated?," Proceedings 25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Black, Fischer & Miller, Merton H & Posner, Richard A, 1978. "An Approach to the Regulation of Bank Holding Companies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 379-412, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.