The interplay between home production and business activity
AbstractJeff Wrase explores this influence and discusses the potential gains from incorporating household decisions about allocating resources between the home and the marketplace into models used to forecast and account for changes in economic conditions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its journal Business Review.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Q2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 1995. "Productivity growth and the American business cycle," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 13-22.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991.
"Homework in macroeconomics: household production and aggregate fluctuations,"
135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1991. "Homework in Macroeconomics: Household Production and Aggregate Fluctuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1166-87, December.
- M. Ayhan Kose & William Blankenau, 2006.
"How Different Is the Cyclical Behavior of Home Production Across Countries?,"
IMF Working Papers
06/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Blankenau, William & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2007. "How Different Is The Cyclical Behavior Of Home Production Across Countries?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 56-78, February.
- William Blankenau and M. Ayhan Kose, 2001. "How different is the cyclical behavior of home production across countries?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 117, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2010. "Analysis of Fiscal Shocks in a Small Open Economy with Home Production," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.