The impact of geographic deregulation on small banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its journal Business Review.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1996. "Entry restrictions, industry evolution and dynamic efficiency: evidence from commercial banking," Research Paper 9630, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca S. Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998.
"The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and implications for the future,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & Demsetz, Rebecca S. & Strahan, Philip E., 1999. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: Causes, consequences, and implications for the future," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 135-194, February.
- Jong-Kun Lee & Biaggio Bossone, 2002. "In Finance, Size Matters," IMF Working Papers 02/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1995. "The finance-growth nexus: evidence from bank branch deregulation," Research Paper 9513, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brickley, James A. & Linck, James S. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 2003. "Boundaries of the firm: evidence from the banking industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 351-383, December.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert, 2007.
"Spatial Competition and Market Power in Banking,"
2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria
6566, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Robinson, Breck L., 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3069-3095, December.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R. & Levkov, A., 2007.
"Big bad banks? The impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508402, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2007. "Big Bad Banks? The Impact of U.S. Branch Deregulation on Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 13299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Levkov, Alexey, 2007. "Big bad banks ? the impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4330, The World Bank.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- Astrid A. Dick, 2003. "Nationwide branching and its impact on market structure, quality and bank performance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sandra E. Black & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "The Division of Spoils: Rent-Sharing and Discrimination in a Regulated Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 814-831, September.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philp E. Strahan, . "Entry Restrictions, Industry Evolution and Dynamic Efficiency: Evidence from Commercial Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1997. "Entry restrictions, industry evolution, and dynamic efficiency: evidence from commercial banking," Staff Reports 22, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.