How costly is disinflation? The historical evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its journal Business Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: from Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
78, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: From Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 667-699, 06.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: from Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0631, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: From Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," Discussion Paper Series 0715, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Martha López, 2006.
"Algunos Criterios Para Evaluar Una Meta De Inflación De Largo Plazo,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001967, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Martha López, . "Algunos criterios para evaluar una meta de inflación de largo plazo," Borradores de Economia 386, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brian Motley, 1993. "Inflation and growth," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec31.
- Brian Motley, 1998. "Growth and inflation: a cross-country study," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 15-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.