Perspective on the credit slowdown
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1993.
"Credit channel or credit actions? an interpretation of the postwar transmission mechanism,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 71-149.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1994. "Credit Channel or Credit Actions? An Interpretation of the Postwar Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 4485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1997. "The economics of private placements : middle-market corporate finance, life insurance companies, and a credit crunch," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 12-24.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1999. "A Second Look at Credit Crunch: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pecchenino, Rowena A., 1998. "Risk averse bank managers: Exogenous shocks, portfolio reallocations and market spillovers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-174, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.