The international transmission of stock prices disruption in October 1987
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2002.
"Detecting shift-contagion in currency and bond markets,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
58, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gravelle, Toni & Kichian, Maral & Morley, James, 2006. "Detecting shift-contagion in currency and bond markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 409-423, March.
- Sheedy, Elizabeth, 1998. "Correlation in currency markets a risk-adjusted perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 59-82, January.
- Lim, Edward S. & Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1998. "The relationship between international bond markets and international stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 181-190.
- Constantinos Katrakilidis & Athanasios Koulakiotis, 2006. "The Impact of Stock Exchange Rules on Volatility and Error Transmission -- The Case of Frankfurt and Zurich Cross-Listed Equities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 321-338, November.
- Gropp, Reint & Moerman, Gerard, 2003.
"Measurement of contagion in banks' equity prices,"
Working Paper Series
0297, European Central Bank.
- Stelios D. Bekiros, 2013. "Decoupling and the Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis: Evidence from the BRIC Markets," Working Paper Series 21_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Singh, Priyanka & Kumar, Brajesh & Pandey, Ajay, 2010. "Price and volatility spillovers across North American, European and Asian stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Switzer, Lorne & Jiang, Li, 1995. "Stock market crash behavior of screen-sorted portfolios," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 227-244.
- Sebastian Edwards & Raul Susmel, 2001.
"Volatility Dependence and Contagion in Emerging Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
8506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian & Susmel, Raul, 2001. "Volatility dependence and contagion in emerging equity markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 505-532, December.
- Ramchand, Latha & Susmel, Raul, 1998. "Volatility and cross correlation across major stock markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 397-416, October.
- Mahfuzul Haque & Imen Kouki, 2009. "Effect of 9/11 on the conditional time-varying equity risk premium: evidence from developed markets," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 261-276, May.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "High frequency data in financial markets: Issues and applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 73-114, June.
- Dekker, Arie & Sen, Kunal & Young, Martin R., 2001. "Equity market linkages in the Asia Pacific region: A comparison of the orthogonalised and generalised VAR approaches," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-33.
- Sarwar, Ghulam, 2012. "Is VIX an investor fear gauge in BRIC equity markets?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 55-65.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.