Does bank capital matter for monetary transmission? commentary
AbstractPaper for a conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York entitled Financial Innovation and Monetary Transmission
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Economic Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): May ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James, Christopher, 1988. "The use of loan sales and standby letters of credit by commercial banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 395-422.
- Stanton, Sonya Williams, 1998. "The Underinvestment Problem and Patterns in Bank Lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 293-326, July.
- Stulz, ReneM. & Johnson, Herb, 1985. "An analysis of secured debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 501-521, December.
- Robert Bichsel & Josef Perrez, 2005. "In Quest of the Bank Lending Channel: Evidence for Switzerland using Individual Bank Data," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(II), pages 165-190, June.
- Sangjun Jeong & Hueechae Jung, 2013.
"Bank Wholesale Funding and Credit Procyclicality:Evidence from Korea,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Jeong, Sangjun & Jung, Hueechae, 2011. "Banks' wholesale funding and credit procyclicality: evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 35568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Berka & Christian Zimmermann, 2011.
"Basel Accord and financial intermediation: the impact of policy,"
2011-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Berka & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Basel Accord and Financial Intermediation: The Impact of Policy," Working Paper Series 04_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Martin Berka & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Basel Accord and Financial Intermediation: The Impact of Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3724, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.