More growth ahead for Ninth District states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James G. Hoehn & William C. Gruben & with Thomas B. Fomby, 1984. "Some time series methods of forecasting the Texas economy," Working Papers 8402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1979. "Techniques of forecasting using vector autoregressions," Working Papers 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert B. Litterman & Richard M. Todd, 1982. "As the nation's economy goes, so goes Minnesota's," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- Rangan Gupta & Sonali Das, 2010.
"Predicting Downturns in the US Housing Market: A Bayesian Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 294-319, October.
- Rangan Gupta & Sonali Das, 2008. "Predicting Downturns in the US Housing Market: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 200821, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Auguste Mpacko Priso & Sandrine Lardic, 1999. "Une comparaison des prévisions des experts à celles issues des modèles B VAR," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 161-180.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.