What’s wrong with macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2007. "Ideal-gas-like market models with savings: Quenched and annealed cases," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 36-41.
- B. Düring & G. Toscani, 2007.
"Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
07-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Düring, B. & Toscani, G., 2007. "Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 493-506.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Groh� & Mart�n Uribe, 2002.
"Chaotic Interest-Rate Rules,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 72-78, May.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 259, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules," Departmental Working Papers 200109, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Farrant, Andrew & McPhail, Edward, 2009. "Hayek, Samuelson, and the logic of the mixed economy?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-16, January.
- Thomas H. Turner & Charles H. Whiteman, 1981. "Econometric policy evaluation under rational expectations," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 10272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Hara, Sabine U., 1997. "Toward a sustaining production theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-154, February.
- John H. Kareken, 1981. "Deregulating commercial banks: the watchword should be caution," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- Lazaro, Pablo & Azcona, Barbara, 1996. "Clinical practice, ethics and economics: the physician at the crossroads," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 185-198, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.