What’s wrong with macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Groh� & Mart�n Uribe, 2002.
"Chaotic Interest-Rate Rules,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 72-78, May.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules," Departmental Working Papers 200109, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 259, Society for Computational Economics.
- John H. Kareken, 1981. "Deregulating commercial banks: the watchword should be caution," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- Lazaro, Pablo & Azcona, Barbara, 1996. "Clinical practice, ethics and economics: the physician at the crossroads," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 185-198, September.
- O'Hara, Sabine U., 1997. "Toward a sustaining production theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-154, February.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2007. "Ideal-gas-like market models with savings: Quenched and annealed cases," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 36-41.
- B. Düring & G. Toscani, 2007.
"Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
07-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Düring, B. & Toscani, G., 2007. "Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 493-506.
- Thomas H. Turner & Charles H. Whiteman, 1981. "Econometric policy evaluation under rational expectations," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- Farrant, Andrew & McPhail, Edward, 2009. "Hayek, Samuelson, and the logic of the mixed economy?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-16, January.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 10272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.