Understanding the Fed
AbstractThis article was originally presented as a speech at the Dyer County Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Luncheon, Dyersburg, Tennessee, August 31, 2006.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedlps:y:2005:x:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2006. "The benefits of price stability," Speech 171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2006:i:feb24 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Poole, 2005. "How predictable is Fed policy?," Speech 91, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William Poole, 2005. "How predictable is Fed policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 659-68.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luigi Paciello, 2010.
"Monetary Policy, Doubts and Asset Prices,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1024, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2010.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2008.
"Economic projections and rules-of-thumb for monetary policy,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2008/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker Wieland, 2008. "Economic projections and rules of thumb for monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 307-324.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker Wieland, 2008. "Economic Projections and Rules-of-Thumb for Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 07-035, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2008. "Economic Projections and Rules-of-Thumb for Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2010.
"Estimating Monetary Policy Reaction Functions Using Quantile Regressions,"
23857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "Estimating monetary policy reaction functions using quantile regressions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 342-361.
- John Taylor, 2007.
"Housing and Monetary Policy,"
07-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- John B. Taylor, 2007. "Housing and monetary policy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 463-476.
- Kenneth B. Petersen & Vladimir Pozdnyakov, 2008. "Predicting the Fed," Working papers 2008-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Erler, Alexander & Krizanac, Damir, 2009.
"Taylor-Regel und Subprime-Krise - Eine empirische Analyse der US-amerikanischen Geldpolitik
[Taylor Rule and the Subprime Crisis - An Empirical Analysis of the US Monetary Policy]," MPRA Paper 18604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.