Practical problems and obstacles to inflation targeting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2004. "Commentary on Practical problems and obstacles to inflation targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 161-164.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Otmar Issing & Donald L. Kohn, 2004. "Panel discussion: inflation targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 165-183.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004.
"Exchange rate risk and convergence to the Euro,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 25-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Ragnar Nymoen, 2006. "Model selection for monetary policy analysis – Importance of empirical validity," Working Paper 2006/13, Norges Bank.
- William Whitesell, 2005. "An inflation goal with multiple reference measures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Q. Farooq Akram & Ragnar Nymoen, 2009.
"Model Selection for Monetary Policy Analysis: How Important is Empirical Validity?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 35-68, 02.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Nymoen , Ragnar, 2007. "Model selection for monetary policy analysis How important is empirical validity?," Memorandum 14/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2009. "Transparency under Flexible Inflation Targeting: Experiences and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 7213, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.