Money and monetary policy: an essay in honor of Darryl Francis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2000.
"The quest for prosperity without inflation,"
Working Paper Series
0015, European Central Bank.
- Nelson, Edward, 2002.
"Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 687-708, May.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 122, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "Direct Effects of Base Money on Aggregate Demand: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2012.
"Money, reserves, and the transmission of monetary policy: Does the money multiplier exist?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 59-75.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2010. "Money, reserves, and the transmission of monetary policy: does the money multiplier exist?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martha Misas & Carlos Esteban Posada & Diego Mauricio Vásquez, .
"¿Está Determinado el Nivel de Precios por las Expectativas de Dinero y Producto en Colombia?,"
Borradores de Economia
191, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martha Misas A. & Carlos Esteban Posada P & Diego Mauricio Vásquez E, 2003. "¿Está determinado el nivel de precios por las expectativas de dinero y producto en Colombia?," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Martha Misas A. & Carlos Esteban Posada & Diego Mauricio Vásquez, 2001. "¿Está Determinado el Nivel de Precios por las Expectativas de Dinero y Producto en Colombia?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003807, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nelson, Edward, 2008.
"Ireland and Switzerland: The jagged edges of the Great Inflation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 700-732, May.
- Edward Nelson, 2006. "Ireland and Switzerland: the jagged edges of the Great Inflation," Working Papers 2006-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The economics of financing firms: the role of banks," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0312, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2002.
"Is inflation a monetary phenomenon only? A non monetarist episode of inflation: the italian case,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(78).
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "Is inflation a monetary phenomenon only? A non monetarist episode of inflation: the Italian case," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0209, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2007.
"The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes--Schumpeter approach,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.