Are some agricultural banks too agricultural?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris James Mitchener, 2004. "Bank Supervision, Regulation, and Instability During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 10475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew P. Meyer & Timothy J. Yeager, 2001. "Are small rural banks vulnerable to local economic downturns?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 25-38.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A., 2001. "Evaluating Risk Preferences in Agricultural Bank Management," Proceedings: 2001 Regional Committee NC-221, October 1-2, 2001, McLean, Virginia 132395, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Bierlen, Ralph W. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L., 1998. "Impacts Of Financial Characteristics And The Boom-Bust Cycle On The Farm Inventory-Cash Flow Relationship," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
- R. Alton Gilbert & Andrew P. Meyer & Mark D. Vaughan, 1999. "The role of supervisory screens and econometric models in off-site surveillance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-56.
- Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E. & Gunter, Lewell F., 2012. "Technical Efficiency and the Probability of Bank Failure among Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Banks," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124591, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Bierlen, Ralph W. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Dixon, Bruce L., 1999. "Land Leasing And Debt On Farms: Substitutes Or Complements?," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21671, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Albert DePrince & William Ford & Pamela Morris, 2011. "Some causes of interstate differences in community bank performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 22-40, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.