Samuelson's model of money with n-period lifetimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merwan Engineer & Linda Welling, 2001. "Overlapping Generations Models of Graded Age-Group Societies: Economics Meets Ethnography," Department Discussion Papers 0102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2002.
"Two-Period Cycles in a Three-Period Overlapping Generations Model,"
Staff General Research Papers
10250, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2003. "Two-period cycles in a three-period overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 378-401, April.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Russell, Steven, 2004.
"The Role of Money in Two Alternative Models: When is the Friedman Rule Optimal, and Why?,"
Staff General Research Papers
11950, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Russell, Steven, 2005. "The role of money in two alternative models: When is the Friedman rule optimal, and why?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1401-1433, November.
- Colucci, Domenico, 2003. "Steady states in the OLG model with seignorage and long-lived agents," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 371-381, December.
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1998.
"A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-207, February.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents," Working Papers 1994-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.