U.S. investment in the 1980s: the real story
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Steven M. Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: blessing or curse?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 23-33.
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1987.
"New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 201-222
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1986. "New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment," NBER Working Papers 1862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1985. "Fiscal Policy and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 117-27, March.
- Henry N. Goldstein, 1990. "Should We Fret about Our Low Net National Saving Rate?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 641-662, Winter.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
- John K. Hill, 1990. "Demographics and the foreign indebtedness of the United States," Research Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 9002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.