The October crash: some evidence on the cascade theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubofsky, David, 1997. "Limit orders and ex-dividend day return distributions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 47-65, January.
- Eric Ghysels & Junghoon Seon, 2000. "The Asian Financial Crisis: The Role of Derivative Securities Trading and Foreign Investors," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-11, CIRANO.
- Assogbavi, T. & Khoury, N. & Yourougou, P., 1995. "Short interest and the asymmetry of the price-volume relationship in the Canadian stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1341-1358, November.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2003.
"The Federal Reserve responds to crises: September 11th was not the first,"
2003-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "The Federal Reserve responds to crises: September 11th was not the first," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 27-42.
- Ghysels, Eric & Seon, Junghoon, 2005. "The Asian financial crisis: The role of derivative securities trading and foreign investors in Korea," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 607-630, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.