The discount rate, interest rates and foreign exchange rates: an analysis with daily data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1985)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1996. "The information content of discount rate announcements: what's behind the announcement effect?," Working Papers 1994-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wilkinson, Katherine J. & Young, Martin R. & Young, Shirley, 2001. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates: Evidence from New Zealand and Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-455, August.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2004. "The Fed and short-term rates: Is it open market operations, open mouth operations or interest rate smoothing?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 475-498, March.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2000.
"The relationship between the federal funds rate and the Fed's federal funds rate target: is it open market or open mouth operations?,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2000,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2000. "The relationship between the federal funds rate and the Fed's federal funds rate target: is it open market or open mouth operations?," Working Papers 1999-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.