Examining the recent behavior of inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K.J. Kowalewski & Michael F. Bryan, 1984. "The outlook for inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Win, pages 7-22.
- Lawrence S. Davidson, 1982. "Inflation misinformation and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 15-26.
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Inflation: assessing its recent behavior and future prospects," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 36-41.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1980. "The lag from money to prices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 3-10.
- Dallas S. Batten, 1981. "Inflation: the cost-push myth," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 20-27.
- Robert A. Black & Cindy Benzing, 1991. "Exchange Rates, Energy Prices, Unemployment, Money, and Inflation: A Further Test," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 189-197, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.