Why does velocity matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1983)
Issue (Month): Dec ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtenay C. Stone & Daniel L. Thornton, 1987. "Solving the 1980s' velocity puzzle: a progress report," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-23.
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- NGUYEN Huyen Diu & Wade D. Pfau, 2010. "The Determinants and Stability of Real Money Demand in Vietnam, 1999-2009," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004. "Money rules for monetary convergence to the euro," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 817-837, October.
- Arize, A. C. & Shwiff, Steven S., 1998. "The appropriate exchange-rate variable in the money demand of 25 countries: an empirical investigation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, December.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005.
"Money Rules For The Eurozone Candidate Countries,"
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2005.
"Modelling the Demand for Money in Pakistan,"
2057, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2005. "Modelling the Demand for Money in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 233-252.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.