Why does velocity matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1983)
Issue (Month): Dec ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2005.
"Modelling the Demand for Money in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 233-252.
- Courtenay C. Stone & Daniel L. Thornton, 1987. "Solving the 1980s' velocity puzzle: a progress report," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-23.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004.
"Money rules for the eurozone candidate countries,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
- Arize, A. C. & Shwiff, Steven S., 1998. "The appropriate exchange-rate variable in the money demand of 25 countries: an empirical investigation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, December.
- NGUYEN Huyen Diu & Wade D. Pfau, 2010. "The Determinants and Stability of Real Money Demand in Vietnam, 1999-2009," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004. "Money rules for monetary convergence to the euro," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 817-837, October.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.