Issues in measuring an adjusted monetary base
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Dec ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1988. "Evidence on the two monetary base measures and economic activity," Research Paper 8810, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1987. "A revision in the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 24-29.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Federal Reserve System reserve requirements: 1959-88--a note," Research Paper 8904, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 1996. "Measuring the adjusted monetary base in an era of financial change," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-37.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1984. "Calculating the adjusted monetary base under contemporaneous reserve requirements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 27-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.