The productivity problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1979)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy H. Webb, 1998. "National productivity statistics," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 45-64.
- Maury Gittleman & Thijs ten Raa & Edward N. Wolff, 2003.
"The Vintage Effect in TFP Growth: An Analysis of the Age Structure of Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
9768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gittleman, Maury & ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2006. "The vintage effect in TFP-growth: An analysis of the age structure of capital," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 306-328, September.
- Thijs ten Raa & Ed Wolff, 2003. "The vintage effect in TFP-growth: An analysis of the age structure of capital," ERSA conference papers ersa03p11, European Regional Science Association.
- Gittleman, M. & Raa, T. ten & Wolff, E.N., 2006. "The vintage effect in TFP-growth: An analysis of the age structure of capital," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-192963, Tilburg University.
- Gittleman, M. & Raa, T. ten & Wolff, E.N., 2003. "The Vintage Effect in TPF-Growth: An Analysis of the Age Structure of Capital," Discussion Paper 2003-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.