Economic growth and unemployment: a reappraisal of the conventional view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1978)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Kozicki & P.A. Tinsley, 2005.
"Perhaps the FOMC did what it said it did : an alternative interpretation of the Great Inflation,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 05-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sharon Kozicki & P.A. Tinsley, 2007. "Perhaps the FOMC Did What It Said It Did: An Alternative Interpretation of the Great Inflation," Working Papers 07-19, Bank of Canada.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P.A., 2009. "Perhaps the 1970s FOMC did what it said it did," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 842-855, September.
- Sharon Kozicki & P. Tinsley, 2006.
"Minding the Gap: Central Bank Estimates of the Unemployment Natural Rate,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 295-327, May.
- Sharon Kozicki & Peter Tinsley, 2005. "Minding the gap : central bank estimates of the unemployment natural rate," Research Working Paper RWP 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nancy Barrett, 1983. "Perspectives on unemployment and policy," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 55-61, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.