Income inequality in rural southeast Missouri
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Regional Economic Development.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Garofalo, Gasper & Fogarty, Michael S, 1979. "Urban Income Distribution and the Urban Hierarchy-Equality Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 381-88, August.
- Levernier, William & Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1998. "Differences in Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan U.S. Family Income Inequality: A Cross-County Comparison," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 272-290, September.
- William B. Levernier, 1996. "The Role Of Region-Specific Institutionalized Cultural Characteristics On Income Inequality In The American South: The Case Of Georgia'S Plantation Belt," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 301-316, Winter.
- Nord, Stephen, 1980. "Income Inequality and City Size: An Examination of Alternative Hypotheses for Large and Small Cities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 502-08, November.
- Topel, Robert H, 1994. "Regional Labor Markets and the Determinants of Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 17-22, May.
- Marcus Birk & Arjun Kapur & Eric Wittenauer & Rebecca Summary & Bruce Domazlicky, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Licensed Child Care in Southeast Missouri," The Journal of Economics, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 61-76.
- Braun, Denny, 1988. "Multiple Measurements of U.S. Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 398-405, August.
- Levernier, William & Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1998. "Metropolitan-Nonmetropolitan Distinctions in the Determinants of Family Income Inequality," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 85-106, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.