How predictable is Fed policy?
AbstractPresentation at the University of Washington, Seattle, Oct. 4, 2005
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Speech.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjoerd van den Hauwe & Dick van Dijk & Richard Paap, 2011.
"Bayesian Forecasting of Federal Funds Target Rate Decisions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-093/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Hauwe, Sjoerd & Paap, Richard & van Dijk, Dick, 2013. "Bayesian forecasting of federal funds target rate decisions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 19-40.
- Craine, Roger & Martin, Vance L., 2008. "International monetary policy surprise spillovers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 180-196, May.
- William Poole, 2006.
"The Fed's monetary policy rule,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 1-12.
- Chulia-Soler, H. & Martens, M.P.E. & Dijk, D.J.C. van, 2007. "The Effects of Federal Funds Target Rate Changes on S&P100 Stock Returns, Volatilities, and Correlations," Research Paper ERS-2007-066-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kenneth B. Petersen & Vladimir Pozdnyakov, 2008. "Predicting the Fed," Working papers 2008-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William Poole, 2007.
"Understanding the Fed,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-14.
- Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2010.
"Do Federal Reserve communications help predict federal funds target rate decisions?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1014-1024, December.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "Do Federal Reserve Communications Help Predict Federal Funds Target Rate Decisions?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200925, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Berument, Hakan & Froyen, Richard, 2009. "Monetary policy and U.S. long-term interest rates: How close are the linkages?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 34-50.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.