Fed transparency: how, not whether
AbstractAddress before the Global Interdependence Center, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Aug. 21, 2003
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Speech.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005.
"Understanding the Greenspan standard,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2008. "Forward Guidance for Monetary Policy: Is It Desirable?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/84, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2005.
"Monetary policy inertia: fact or fiction?,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
2005-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Menno Middeldorp, 2011.
"FOMC communication policy and the accuracy of Fed Funds futures,"
491, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Menno Middeldorp, 2011. "FOMC Communication Policy and the Accuracy of Fed Funds Futures," Working Papers 11-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marcela Meirelles Aurelio, 2005. "Do we really know how inflation targeters set interest rates?," Research Working Paper RWP 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2007.
"Transparency, Disclosure, and the Federal Reserve,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(1), pages 179-225, March.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Inclinations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(8), pages 1707-1717, December.
- Troy Davig & Jeffrey R. Gerlach, 2006. "State-Dependent Stock Market Reactions to Monetary Policy," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(4), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.