What role for asset prices in U.S. monetary policy?
AbstractPresentation at Bradley University, Peoria, Ill. - Sept. 5, 2001
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Speech.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: the investment channel," NIPE Working Papers 3/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2005. "Flexibility in inflation targeting, financial markets and macroeconomic stability," MPRA Paper 13864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004.
"The Federal Reserve responds to crises: September 11th was not the first,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 27-42.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2003. "The Federal Reserve responds to crises: September 11th was not the first," Working Papers 2003-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2002.
"Règle du taux d'intérêt optimale, prix des actions et taux d'inflation anticipé : une étude de la stabilité macroéconomique
[Optimal interest rate rule, asset prices and expected inflation r," MPRA Paper 14401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2003.
- Fernando Alexandre, 2002.
"Monetary Policy, Investment and Non-Fundamental Shocks,"
NIPE Working Papers
6/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre, 2003. "Monetary policy, investment and non-fundamental shocks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 296, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.