What the Libor-OIS spread says
AbstractLibor-OIS remains a barometer of fears of bank insolvency.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Economic Synopses.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Green & Chris Kenyon, 2014. "Calculating the Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) of Value-at-Risk (VAR) based Initial Margin," Papers 1405.0508, arXiv.org.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob & In, Francis, 2010. "The impact of the global financial crisis on the cross-currency linkage of LIBOR-OIS spreads," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 575-589, December.
- Florackis, Chris & Kostakis, Alexandros & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2011.
"Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfolios’ returns: The role of the financial crisis,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2010. "Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfolios’ returns: The role of the financial crisis," Working Papers 2011_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2011.
- Olson, Eric & Miller, Scott & Wohar, Mark E., 2012. "“Black Swans” before the “Black Swan” evidence from international LIBOR–OIS spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1339-1357.
- Paul Asquith & Andrea S. Au & Thomas R. Covert & Parag A. Pathak, 2010.
"The Market for Borrowing Corporate Bonds,"
NBER Working Papers
16282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monticini, Andrea & Thornton, Daniel L., 2013.
"The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 345-348.
- Raffaela Giordano & Marcello Pericoli & Pietro Tommasino, 2013.
"Pure or Wake-up-Call Contagion? Another Look at the EMU Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 131-160, 06.
- Raffaela Giordano & Marcello Pericoli & Pietro Tommasino, 2013. "Pure or wake-up-call contagion? Another look at the EMU sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 904, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert & Wood, Andrew, 2013. "The expectations hypothesis: New hope or illusory support?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1084-1092.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.