General discussion : global demographic change : dimensions and economic significance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Utsav Kumar & Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "India's Growth in the 2000s: Four Facts," Working Paper Series WP11-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012.
"A Global View On Demographic Pressure And Labour Market Participation,"
Journal of Global Economy,
Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 8(2), pages 165-194, June.
- Groot, Loek & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "A global view on demographic pressure and labour market participation," MPRA Paper 32057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benny Geys & Friedrich Heinemann & Alexander Kalb, 2008.
"Local Governments in the Wake of Demographic Change: Evidence from German Municipalities,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(4), pages 434-457, December.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2008. "Local governments in the wake of demographic change: evidence from German municipalities," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-19, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.