Monetary policy and uncertainty : adapting to a changing economy -a symposium, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 28-30, 2003
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Capistrán & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2009.
"Inflation Dynamics In Latin America,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 349-362, 07.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005.
"Understanding the Greenspan Standard,"
88, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Understanding the Greenspan standard," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Carlos Capistrán & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2007.
"Does Inflation Targeting Affect the Dispersion of Inflation Expectations?,"
2007-11, Banco de México.
- Carlos Capistrán & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting Affect the Dispersion of Inflation Expectations?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(1), pages 113-134, 02.
- Adamcik, Santiago, 2008.
"Efectos de la Globalizacion sobre la Inflacion y la politica Monetaria Domestica
[Globalization Effect on both Inflation and Domestic Monetary Policy]," MPRA Paper 9242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.