The search for growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-98, June.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Financial development , the Trade Regime and Economic Growth," Papers 646, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2010. "Changes in taxation and their impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 32354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalle Kukk, 2007. "Fiscal Policy Effects on Economic Growth: Short Run vs Long Run," Working Papers 167, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- William Easterly & Sergio Rebelo, 1993.
"Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
4499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: An empirical investigation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 417-458, December.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- H. Sonmez Atesoglu & Donald Dutkowsky, 1997. "On the dynamics of balance of payments constrained growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1343-1351.
- López L., Rosby Leandra & Saldarriaga M., Juan Pablo, 2010. "Ahorro y crecimiento económico en Colombia: 1950-2007," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1999.
"Growth and the public sector: a critique of the critics,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 337-358, June.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1997. "Growth and the Public Sector: A Critique of the Critics," Working Paper Series 492, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jun 1998.
- Gareth Myles, 2000. "Taxation and economic growth," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, March.
- Patrick K. Asea & Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1995.
"Do Taxes Matter for Long-Run Growth? Harberger's Superneutrality Conjecture,"
IMF Working Papers
95/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Patrick Asea, 1995. "Do taxes matter for long-run growth?: Harberger's superneutrality conjecture," International Finance Discussion Papers 511, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan, 2010. "Is There A Long-Run Relationship Between Taxation And Growth: The Case Of Turkey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 99-106, March.
- Patrick Minford & David Meenagh & Jiang Wang, 2006. " Testing a Simple Structural Model of Endogenous Growth," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0606, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 0849, European Central Bank.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1998.
"Growth Effects of Government Expenditure and Taxation in Rich Countries,"
Working Paper Series
503, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2000.
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 2001. "Growth effects of government expenditure and taxation in rich countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1501-1520, August.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Growth Effects of Government Expenditure and Taxation in Rich Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 391, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Karagianni, Stella & Pempetzoglou, Maria & Saraidaris, Anastasios, 2012. "Tax burden distribution and GDP growth: Non-linear causality considerations in the USA," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 186-194.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Determinanten des Wirtschaftswachstums : Hypothesen und empirische Evidenz," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1583, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David & Wang, Jiang, 2007.
"Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2007/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wang, Jiang, 2007. "Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zee, Howell H., 1996. "Empirics of crosscountry tax revenue comparisons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1659-1671, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.