The role of liquidity in financial crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jim Dolmas, 2005. "Trimmed mean PCE inflation," Working Papers 0506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2004.
"The Elusive Welfare Economics of Price Stability as a Monetary Policy Objective: Should New Keynesian Central Bankers Pursue Price Stability?,"
NBER Working Papers
10848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 2004. "The Elusive Welfare Economics of Price Stability As A Monetary Policy Objective: Should New Keynesian Central Bankers Persue Price Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 4730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H, 2008.
"Housing Wealth isn't Wealth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2010. "Housing wealth isn't wealth," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(22), pages 1-29.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, . "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Levine, Michael E & Forrence, Jennifer L, 1990. "Regulatory Capture, Public Interest, and the Public Agenda: Toward a Synthesis," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(0), pages 167-98.
- anonymous, 2008. "Central to ..," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 2-15.
- Coelho, Philip R. P. & Santoni, G. J., 1991. "Regulatory Capture and the Monetary Contraction of 1932: A Comment on Epstein and Ferguson," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 182-189, March.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 2008. "The subprime turmoil: what’s old, what’s new, and what’s next," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 19-110.
- Papavassiliou, Vassilios G., 2013. "A new method for estimating liquidity risk: Insights from a liquidity-adjusted CAPM framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 184-197.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2008. "The future of securitization," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2009.
"Fear of Fire Sales and the Credit Freeze,"
NBER Working Papers
14925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W., 2011.
"What happened to the quants in August 2007? Evidence from factors and transactions data,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo, 2008. "What Happened To The Quants In August 2007?: Evidence from Factors and Transactions Data," NBER Working Papers 14465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Pedro Fique, 2011. "Endogenous Response to the ‘Network Tax’," FEP Working Papers 408, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Asani Sarkar, 2009. "Liquidity risk, credit risk, and the federal reserve’s responses to the crisis," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 335-348, December.
- Affinito, Massimiliano, 2012. "Do interbank customer relationships exist? And how did they function in the crisis? Learning from Italy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3163-3184.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hyun Song Shin & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2009.
"Crisis Resolution and Bank Liquidity,"
NBER Working Papers
15567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim, 2012. "Liquidity risk in banking: is there herding?," Working Papers w201218, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Orlean, André, 2009. "De l'euphorie à la panique : penser la crise financière," Opuscules du CEPREMAP, CEPREMAP, number 16, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.