Interchange fees in various countries : developments and determinants : commentary on Weiner and Wright
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): May ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rochet Jean-Charles, 2003. "The Theory of Interchange Fees: A Synthesis of Recent Contributions," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, June.
- Stuart E. Weiner & Julian Wright, 2005.
"Interchange fees in various countries: developments and determinants,"
Payments System Research Working Paper
PSR WP 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Stuart E. Weiner & Julian Wright, 2005. "Interchange fees in various countries : developments and determinants," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 5-49.
- Weiner Stuart E. & Wright Julian, 2005. "Interchange Fees in Various Countries: Developments and Determinants," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-34, December.
- Graeme Guthrie & Julian Wright, 2003. "Competing Payment Schemes," Departmental Working Papers wp0311, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Lloyd Constantine, 2005. "The need for Federal Reserve and antitrust intervention in the failed U.S. debit and credit card markets," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 157-167.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Wright, Julian, 2009.
"Credit card interchange fees,"
Working Paper Series
1138, European Central Bank.
- ?zlem Bedre-Defolie & Emilio Calvano, 2013.
"Pricing Payment Cards,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 206-31, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.