The changing interest sensitivity of the U.S. economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin Long & Mangal Goswami & Andreas Jobst, 2009. "An Investigation of Some Macro-Financial Linkages of Securitization," IMF Working Papers 09/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Van Zandweghe, Willem & Braxton, John Carter, 2013. "Has durable goods spending become less sensitive to interest rates?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-27.
- John V. Duca, 1996. "Can mortgage applications help predict home sales?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 21-30.
- Paul Bennett, 1990. "The influence of financial changes on interest rates and monetary policy: a review of recent evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 8-30.
- Gordon H. Sellon, Jr., 2002. "The changing U.S. financial system : some implications for the monetary transmission mechanism," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-35.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard W. Peach, 2002. "Monetary policy transmission to residential investment," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 139-158.
- Nathan S. Balke & Kenneth M. Emery, 1994. "The federal funds rate as an indicator of monetary policy: evidence from the 1980s," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 1-15.
- John V. Duca, 1995. "Regulatory changes and housing coefficients," Working Papers 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Monaco, Ralph M., 1991. "Recent Macroeconomic Developments And Their Impact On Agriculture," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.