Financing the development of urban minority communities: lessons of history
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2009. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Christian E. Weller, 2007.
"Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?,"
wp144, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2010. "Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 1-34.
- Lehn Benjamin & Julia Sass Rubin & Sean Zielenbach, 2003. "Community development financial institutions: current issues and future prospects," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Chinloy, 2001. "Wealth creation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Apr, pages 261-268.
- Christian E. Weller & Amy Helburn, 2009. "Public Policy Options to Build Wealth for America’s Middle Class," Working Papers wp210, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006.
"Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- P. Köllinger & M. Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-79, August.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Has the "Farm Problem" Disappeared? A Comparison of Household and Self-Employment Income Levels of the Farm and Nonfarm Self-Employed," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46304, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.