Liquidity effects, the monetary transmission mechanism, and monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its journal Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berument, Hakan & Togay, Selahattin & Sahin, Afsin, 2011.
"Identifying the Liquidity Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks For a Small Open Economy: Turkey,"
46883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Berument & Selahattin Togay & Afsin Sahin, 2011. "Identifying the Liquidity Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks for a Small Open Economy: Turkey," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 649-667, September.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012.
"Global Banks and Crisis Transmission,"
NBER Working Papers
18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2012.
"Comparison of misspecified calibrated models: The minimum distance approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 131-138.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2008. "Comparison of Misspecified Calibrated Models: The Minimum Distance Approach," Micro Theory Working Papers vadim_marmer-2008-14, Microeconomics.ca Website, revised 28 Sep 2011.
- Malik, Hamza, 2005. "Price Level vs. Nominal Income Targeting: Aggregate Demand Shocks and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," MPRA Paper 456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Malawi: A TVP-VAR Approach," Working Papers 201327, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Robert Blotevogel, 2013. "Measuring and Mending Monetary Policy Effectiveness Under Capital Account Restrictionsâ€”Lessons from Mauritania," IMF Working Papers 13/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Xiong, Weibo, 2012. "Measuring the monetary policy stance of the People's bank of china: An ordered probit analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 512-533.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher, 2012. "Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 202-220.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.