German monetary targeting: a retrospective view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Wieland, 1999.
"Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, 2000. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, August.
- Wieland, Volker, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," ZEI Working Papers B 09-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Karen Cabos & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999.
"Some Thoughts on Monetary Targeting vs. Inflation Targeting,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19912, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Karen Cabos & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2001. "Some Thoughts on Monetary Targeting vs. Inflation Targeting," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 219-238, 08.
- Latifah Merican Cheong, 2005. "Globalisation and the operation of monetary policy in Malaysia," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 209-15 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ivo Arnold, 2003. "A Regional Analysis of German Money Demand Around Reunification with Implications for EMU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Inflation versus central bank independence? Banking regulation and financial stability in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.