German monetary targeting: a retrospective view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Inflation versus central bank independence? Banking regulation and financial stability in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Karen Cabos & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2001.
"Some Thoughts on Monetary Targeting vs. Inflation Targeting,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 219-238, 08.
- Karen Cabos & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999. "Some Thoughts on Monetary Targeting vs. Inflation Targeting," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19912, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Latifah Merican Cheong, 2005. "Globalisation and the operation of monetary policy in Malaysia," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 209-15 Bank for International Settlements.
- Volker Wieland, 1999.
"Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, 2000. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, August.
- Wieland, Volker, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," ZEI Working Papers B 09-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Ivo Arnold, 2003. "A Regional Analysis of German Money Demand Around Reunification with Implications for EMU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.