Interest rate operating procedures of foreign central banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1981. "Output, the Stock Market, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 132-43, March.
- Linda S. Kole & Michael P. Leahy, 1991. "The usefulness of P* measures for Japan and Germany," International Finance Discussion Papers 414, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Estrella, Arturo & Hardouvelis, Gikas A, 1991.
" The Term Structure as a Predictor of Real Economic Activity,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 555-76, June.
- Arturo Estrella & Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1989. "The term structure as a predictor of real economic activity," Research Paper 8907, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bruce Kasman & Anthony P. Rodriques, 1991. "Financial liberalization and monetary control in Japan," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aut, pages 28-46.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Financial Innovation and Consumption in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 90/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Kazuo Ueda, 1990. "Financial deregulation and the demand for money in Japan," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 176-205.
- Hagen, Jurgen Von & Neumann, Manfred J. M., 1988.
"Instability versus dynamics: A study in West German demand for money,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-349.
- von Hagen,Juergen & Neumann,Manfred, 1986. "Instability versus dynamics: A study in West German demand for money," Discussion Paper Serie A 44, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bryant, R.C., 1991. "Model Representations of Japanese Monetary Policy," Papers 84, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Porter, Richard D., 1993. "Comparing interest-rate spreads and money growth as predictors of output growth: Granger causality in the sense Granger intended," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 247-268.
- Marsden, David, 1990. "United Kingdom," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.