Interest rate operating procedures of foreign central banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryant, R.C., 1991. "Model Representations of Japanese Monetary Policy," Papers 84, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Arturo Estrella & Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1989.
"The term structure as a predictor of real economic activity,"
8907, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Estrella, Arturo & Hardouvelis, Gikas A, 1991. " The Term Structure as a Predictor of Real Economic Activity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 555-76, June.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1981. "Output, the Stock Market, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 132-43, March.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Financial Innovation and Consumption in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 90/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Hagen, Jurgen Von & Neumann, Manfred J. M., 1988.
"Instability versus dynamics: A study in West German demand for money,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-349.
- von Hagen,Juergen & Neumann,Manfred, 1986. "Instability versus dynamics: A study in West German demand for money," Discussion Paper Serie A 44, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- Linda S. Kole & Michael P. Leahy, 1991. "The usefulness of P* measures for Japan and Germany," International Finance Discussion Papers 414, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce Kasman & Anthony P. Rodriques, 1991. "Financial liberalization and monetary control in Japan," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aut, pages 28-46.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Porter, Richard D., 1993. "Comparing interest-rate spreads and money growth as predictors of output growth: Granger causality in the sense Granger intended," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 247-268.
- Kazuo Ueda, 1990. "Financial deregulation and the demand for money in Japan," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 176-205.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.