Financial deregulation and the demand for money in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daiki Maki & Shin-ichi Kitasaka, 2006. "The equilibrium relationship among money, income, prices, and interest rates: evidence from a threshold cointegration test," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1585-1592.
- Robert B. Kahn & Linda S. Kole, 1993. "Monetary transmission channels in major foreign industrial countries," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Takatoshi Ito, 1989. "Is the Bank of Japan a Closet Monetarist? Monetary Targeting in Japan, 1978-1988," NBER Working Papers 2879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Kole & Michael P. Leahy, 1991. "The usefulness of P* measures for Japan and Germany," International Finance Discussion Papers 414, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Morton & Paul Wood, 1993. "Interest rate operating procedures of foreign central banks," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sekine, Toshitaka, 1998. "Financial Liberalization, the Wealth Effect, and the Demand for Broad Money in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 16(1), pages 35-55, May.
- Bruce Kasman, 1993. "A comparison of monetary policy operating procedures in six industrial countries," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.