Analyzing and assessing banking crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Pagano, 2013.
"Finance - Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1309, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2013.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Does financial development volatility affect industrial growth volatility?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 307-320.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working papers 2012-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & Stephen M. Miller, . "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working Papers 1302, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Ongena, S. & Peydro, J.L. & Horen, N. van, 2013.
"Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks,"
2013-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steven Ongena & Jose Luis Peydro & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-Firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," DNB Working Papers 385, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hattendorff, Christian, 2013. "The Natural Resource Curse Revisited: Is There a Financial Channel?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79805, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 2011. "Commentary: regulating finance and regulators to promote growth," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 313-323.
- Christian Hattendorff, 2012. "Do Natural Resource Sectors Rely Less on External Finance than Manufacturing Sectors?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2011. "Financial Regulatory Reform: Challenges Ahead," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 242-46, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.