The design of monetary and fiscal policy: a global perspective - comments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai & Xue, Jianpo, 2009.
"Is forward-looking inflation targeting destabilizing? The role of policy's response to current output under endogenous investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 409-430, February.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Qinglai Meng, 2007. "Is Forward-Looking Inflation Targeting Destabilizing? The Role of Policy's Response to Current Output under Endogenous Investment," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0704, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Anna Agliari & George Vachadze, 2011. "Homoclinic and Heteroclinic Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Model with Credit Market Imperfection," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 241-260, October.
- Loisel, O., 2006. "Bubble-free interest-rate rules," Working papers 161, Banque de France.
- Gasteiger, Emanuel, 2011. "Heterogeneous expectations, Taylor rules and the merit of monetary policy inertia," MPRA Paper 31004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.