Estimating the effects of fiscal policy in OECD countries - comments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Cloyne, 2011. "What are the Effects of Tax Changes in the United Kingdom? New Evidence from a Narrative Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3433, CESifo Group Munich.
- Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J. & Scholl, Almuth, 2008.
"How do fiscal and technology shocks affect real exchange rates? New evidence for the United States,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2008/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J. & Scholl, Almuth, 2011. "How do fiscal and technology shocks affect real exchange rates?: New evidence for the United States," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot & Scholl, Almuth, 2010. "How do Fiscal and Technology Shocks affect Real Exchange Rates? New Evidence for the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 7732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, Sebastian Hauptmeier, Sergio Sola, 2011.
"Identifying the Effects of Government Spending Shocks with and without Expected Reversal: an Approach Based on U.S. Real-Time Data,"
IHEID Working Papers
12-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Sola, Sergio, 2011. "Identifying the effects of government spending shocks with and without expected reversal: an approach based on U.S. real-time data," Working Paper Series 1361, European Central Bank.
- Marcelo Sánchez, 2011. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2010.
"Fiskalpolitik als antizyklisches Instrument? Eine Betrachtung der Schweiz,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(2), pages 146-177, 05.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2009. "Fiskalpolitik als antizyklisches Instrument? Eine Betrachtung der Schweiz," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.