Will the Bretton Woods 2 regime unravel soon? the risk of a hard landing in 2005-2006
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2004. "The US Current Account Deficit and Economic Development: Collateral for a Total Return Swap," NBER Working Papers 10727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004.
"Direct Investment, Rising Real Wages and the Absorption of Excess Labor in the Periphery,"
NBER Working Papers
10626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2007. "Direct Investment, Rising Real Wages and the Absorption of Excess Labor in the Periphery," NBER Chapters, in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 103-132 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2005. "Direct investment, rising real wages and the absorption of excess labor in the periphery," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Giavazzi, Francesco & Sa, Filipa, 2005.
"The US Current Account and the Dollar,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2005.
"An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Caroline L. Freund, 2000. "Current account adjustment in industrialized countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 692, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004. "The Revived Bretton Woods System: The Effects of Periphery Intervention and Reserve Management on Interest Rates & Exchange Rates in Center Countries," NBER Working Papers 10332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, 2010.
"An almost-too-late warning mechanism for currency crises,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(1), pages 123-141, 01.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesýs & Slacik, Tomas, 2007. "An "almost-too-late" warning mechanism for currency crises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, 2007. "An "Almost-Too-Late" Warning Mechanism For Currency Crises," Working Papers 2007-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mendoza, Enrique G & Quadrini, Vincenzo & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor, 2007.
"Financial Integration, Financial Deepness and Global Imbalances,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "Financial Integration, Financial Deepness and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 12909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2007. "Financial Integration, Financial Deepness and Global Imbalance," 2007 Meeting Papers 746, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Michele FRATIANNI, 2008.
"Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System,"
310, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2007. "Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System," Working Papers 2007-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Robert Lavigne, 2008. "Sterilized Intervention in Emerging-Market Economies: Trends, Costs, and Risks," Discussion Papers 08-4, Bank of Canada.
- Erdal Ozmen & Cihan Yalcin, 2007.
"Kuresel Finansal Riskler Karsisinda Turkiye'de Reel Sektor Finansal Yapisi ve Borc Dolarizasyonu,"
0706, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erdal ÖZMEN & Cihan YALÇIN, 2007. "Küresel finansal riskler karşısında Türkiye’de reel sektörün finansal yapısı ve borç dolarizasyonu," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(258), pages 5-39.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2009.
"Resurrecting Keynes to Stabilize the International Monetary System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 339-358, July.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2008. "Resurrecting Keynes to Stabilize the International Monetary System," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 1, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Edwin M. Truman & Anna Wong, 2006. "The Case for an International Reserve Diversification Standard," Working Paper Series WP06-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- White, William R., 2005. "Procyclicality in the Financial System: Do We Need a New Macrofinancial Stabilization Framework?," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- William R. White, 2006. "Procyclicality in the financial system: do we need a new macrofinancial stabilisation framework?," BIS Working Papers 193, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.