Interest rate stabilization of exchange rates and contagion in the Asian crisis countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Gould & Steven B. Kamin, 2000. "The impact of monetary policy on exchange rates during financial crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 669, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2009.
[IMF Financing Systems-Based on the Cases of Iceland, Ukraine, Latvia, and H," MPRA Paper 14723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Végh, 2007.
"Output Costs, Currency Crises and Interest Rate Defence of a Peg,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 216-239, 01.
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Vegh, 2005. "Output Costs, Currency Crises, and Interest Rate Defense of a Peg," NBER Working Papers 11791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno & Bharat Trehan, 2000. "Common shocks and currency crises," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Drazen, Allan & Hubrich, Stefan, 2003. "Mixed Signals in Defending the Exchange Rate: What do the Data Say?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Delaying the Inevitable: Optimal Interest Rate Policy and BOP Crises," NBER Working Papers 7734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Gould & Steven B. Kamin, 1999. "The impact of monetary policy on exchange rates during financial crises," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Ramon Moreno, 2001. "Pegging and stabilization policy in developing countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-29.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Choi, In, 2000. "Cointegrating smooth transition regressions with applications to the Asian currency crisis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,98, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kam-hon CHU & Bob Y. C. Chan & Chor-yiu Sin, 2000. "Contagion Effects, Informational Effects, and Economic Fundamentals: An Analysis of Exchange Rate Dynamics during the Asian Currency Crisis," Working Papers 022000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.