Capital inflows and the real exchange rate: analytical framework and econometric evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): ()
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 1996. "Capital Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate: Analytical Framework and Econometric Evidence," IMF Working Papers 96/137, International Monetary Fund.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Moreno & Bharat Trehan, 2000. "Common shocks and currency crises," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Camille Baulant & Virginie Coudert & Michel Aglietta, 1999.
"Compétitivité et régime de change en Europe centrale,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(6), pages 1221-1236.
- Camille Baulant & Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 1999. "Compétitivité et régime de change en Europe centrale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 50(6), pages 1221-1236.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant & Virginie Coudert, 1998. "Compétitivité et régime de change en Europe Centrale," Working Papers 1998-10, CEPII research center.
- Funda Telatar & Erdinc Telatar, 2003. "The relationship between inflation and different sources of inflation uncertainty in Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 431-435.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1998. "Capital inflows, external shocks, and the real exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 713-740, October.
- Ramon Moreno, 1999. "Depreciation and recessions in East Asia," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 27-40.
- Claudia M. Buch & Lusine Lusinyan, 2000. "Determinants of Short-Term Debt," Kiel Working Papers 994, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Soyoung Kim & Doo Yang, 2011. "The Impact of Capital Inflows on Asset Prices in Emerging Asian Economies: Is Too Much Money Chasing Too Little Good?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 293-315, April.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lusinyan, Lusine, 2003. "Determinants of short-term debt: a note," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 157-170, April.
- Filer, Larry II, 2004. "Large capital inflows to Korea: the traditional developing economy story?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-110, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.