Monetary policy and the theory of the risk-averse bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Stiglitz & Bruce Greenwald, 1993. "Monetary policy and the theory of the risk-averse bank," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 93-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Response of Venezuelan output to monetary policy, deficit spending, and currency depreciation: a VAR model," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Meriem Haouat & Diego Nicolas Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2010.
"Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries,"
Working Paper Series
wp2010-52, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Meriem Haouat & Diego N. Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2012. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 1017-1033, November.
- Haouat, Meriem & Moccero, Diego Nicolas & Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2010. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," MPRA Paper 22991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.