The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
Other versions of this item:
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Arthur Grimes, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Smets, 1997.
"Measuring monetary policy shocks in France, Germany and Italy: The role of the exchange rate,"
BIS Working Papers
42, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fank Smets, 1997. "Measuring Monetary Policy Shocks in France, Germany and Italy: The Role of The Exchange Rate," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 133(III), pages 597-616, September.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 2002. "Central Banking in the Philippines: Then, Now and the Future," Discussion Papers DP 2002-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Francisco Nadal De Simone, 1997. "Current account and exchange rate behaviour under inflation targeting in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/4, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000.
"Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
7677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 2000. "Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 870-904, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Theoretical analysis regarding a zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 870-935.
- Frank Smets, 1997.
"Financial asset prices and monetary policy: theory and evidence,"
BIS Working Papers
47, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frank Smets, 1997. "Financial-asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Smets, Frank, 1997. "Financial Asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aaron Drew & Ben Hunt, 1998. "The Forecasting and Policy System: stochastic simulations of the core model," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/6, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- David Mayes & Brendon Riches, 1996. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 59, March.
- Rae, David, 1996. "NBNZ-DEMONZ: A dynamic equilibrium model of New Zealand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 91-165, January.
- John Pitchford, 1993. "The Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Policy in Australia," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.